H.R.1909 - Civil Rights Act of 1997105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Canady, Charles T. [R-FL-12] (Introduced 06/17/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Education and the Workforce; Government Reform; House Oversight; Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||11/06/1997 Tabled by Committee by Yeas and Nays: 17-9.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1909 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.