H.R.2386 - United States-Taiwan Anti-Ballistic Missile Defense Cooperation Act105th Congress (1997-1998)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.R.2386 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- American military assistance
- Arms sales
- Ballistic missile defenses
- Collective security
- Congress and military policy
- Congressional reporting requirements
- Defense burdensharing
- East Asia
- Marine and coastal resources, fisheries
- Military agreements
- Tactical nuclear weapons