H.R.2424 - To amend the Line Item Veto Act of 1996 to eliminate the requirement that a Federal budget deficit must exist in order for the President to use the line-item veto authority.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Upton, Fred [R-MI-6] (Introduced 09/05/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Budget|
|Latest Action:||09/05/1997 Referred to the House Committee on the Budget.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2424 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.