H.R.2432 - To provide relief for domestic producers of tailored wool apparel from increased imports of such apparel from Canada.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. LaFalce, John J. [D-NY-29] (Introduced 09/08/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||09/19/1997 Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2432 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.