H.R.2921 - Multichannel Video Competition and Consumer Protection Act of 1998105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Tauzin, W. J. (Billy) [R-LA-3] (Introduced 11/07/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Commerce; Judiciary | Senate - Judiciary|
|Committee Reports:||House Report 105-661,Part 1; House Report 105-661,Part 2|
|Latest Action:||10/08/1998 Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Judiciary.|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2921 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.