H.R.2949 - To authorize the Secretary of the Army to carry out a project to protect and enhance fish and wildlife habitat of the Missouri River and the middle Mississippi River.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Hulshof, Kenny C. [R-MO-9] (Introduced 11/08/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Resources; Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||11/21/1997 Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Water Resources Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2949 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.