H.R.3150 - Consumer Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1998105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Gekas, George W. [R-PA-17] (Introduced 02/03/1998)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 105-540; H. Rept. 105-794 (Conference Report)|
|Latest Action:||10/09/1998 Conference report considered in Senate. By motion.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||10/09/1998 : Resolving Differences; 09/23/1998 : Passed Senate; 06/10/1998 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Resolving Differences
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- Resolving Differences
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3150 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.