H.R.3211 - Arlington National Cemetery Burial Eligibility Act105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Stump, Bob [R-AZ-3] (Introduced 02/12/1998)|
|Committees:||House - Veterans' Affairs | Senate - Veterans' Affairs|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 105-458|
|Latest Action:||03/25/1998 Received in the Senate and read twice and referred to the Committee on Veterans Affairs.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||03/24/1998 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3211 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.