H.R.3526 - Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 1998105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Shays, Christopher [R-CT-4] (Introduced 03/19/1998)|
|Committees:||House - Education and the Workforce; Government Reform; House Oversight; Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||04/17/1998 Referred to the Subcommittee on Employer-Employee Relations.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3526 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.