H.R.4110 - Veterans Programs Enhancement Act of 1998105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Stump, Bob [R-AZ-3] (Introduced 06/23/1998)|
|Committees:||House - Veterans' Affairs | Senate - Veterans' Affairs|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 105-627|
|Latest Action:||11/11/1998 Became Public Law No: 105-368.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4110 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.