H.R.4151 - Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act of 1998105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Shadegg, John B. [R-AZ-4] (Introduced 06/25/1998)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||10/30/1998 Became Public Law No: 105-318.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4151 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.