H.R.4232 - To provide that Executive Order 13083, relating to the constitutional division of governmental responsibilities between the Federal Government and the States and the application of federalism principles to Federal agency actions, shall have no force or effect.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Scarborough, Joe [R-FL-1] (Introduced 07/15/1998)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||08/26/1998 Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4232 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.