H.R.4322 - To amend the Water Resources Development Act of 1986 concerning management of the upper Mississippi River system, and for other purposes.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Oberstar, James L. [D-MN-8] (Introduced 07/23/1998)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||08/06/1998 Referred to the Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Water Resources Development
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4322 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.