H.R.4867 - To direct the Secretary of the Interior to convey certain public lands to the Town of Pahrump, Nevada, for use for a recreation complex.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Gibbons, Jim [R-NV-2] (Introduced 10/20/1998)|
|Committees:||House - Resources|
|Latest Action:||10/20/1998 Referred to the House Committee on Resources.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4867 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.