H.R.54 - To amend the Andean Trade Preference Act to prohibit the provision of duty-free treatment under that Act for live plants and fresh cut flowers described in chapter 6 of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Farr, Sam [D-CA-17] (Introduced 01/07/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||01/16/1997 Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.54 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.