H.R.856 - United States-Puerto Rico Political Status Act105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Young, Don [R-AK-At Large] (Introduced 02/27/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Resources; Rules | Senate - Energy and Natural Resources|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 105-131|
|Latest Action:||07/15/1998 Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Hearings held.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||03/04/1998 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.856 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.