H.R.907 - To amend title 23, United States Code, to modify the minimum allocation formula under the Federal-aid highway program, and for other purposes.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Sanford, Marshall (Mark) [R-SC-1] (Introduced 03/03/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||06/09/1998 See H.R.2400.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.907 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.