H.Con.Res.125 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that each State should enact legislation regarding notification procedures necessary when a sexually violent offender is released.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Gutknecht, Gil [R-MN-1] (Introduced 07/25/1997)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||04/30/1998 Subcommittee Hearings Held.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.125 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.