H.Con.Res.65 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that section 27 of the Merchant Marine Act, 1920, popularly known as the Jones Act, and related statutes are critically important components of our Nation's economic and military security and should be fully and strongly supported.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Moakley, John Joseph [D-MA-9] (Introduced 04/23/1997)|
|Committees:||House - National Security|
|Latest Action:||06/27/1997 Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.65 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.