H.Con.Res.93 - Concerning the Palestinian Authority and the sale of land to Israelis.105th Congress (1997-1998)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Con.Res.93 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- American economic assistance
- Arab-Israeli conflict
- Congress and foreign policy
- Congressional reporting requirements
- Foreign leaders
- Governmental investigations
- Human rights
- Land transfers
- Middle East and North Africa
- President and foreign policy
- Real estate business
- Sanctions (International law)