H.Res.557 - Expressing support for U. S. government efforts to identify Holocaust-era assets, urging the restitution of individual and communal property, and for other purposes.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Lantos, Tom [D-CA-12] (Introduced 09/28/1998)|
|Committees:||House - International Relations|
|Latest Action:||10/09/1998 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||10/09/1998 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.557 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.