H.Res.598 - Calling on the President to take all necessary measures to respond to the surge of steel imports resulting from the financial crises in Asia, Russia, and other regions, and for other purposes.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Traficant, James A., Jr. [D-OH-17] (Introduced 10/14/1998)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||10/15/1998 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||10/15/1998 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.598 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.