S.1260 - Securities Litigation Uniform Standards Act of 1998105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Gramm, Phil [R-TX] (Introduced 10/07/1997)|
|Committees:||Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 105-182; H. Rept. 105-803 (Conference Report)|
|Latest Action:||11/03/1998 Became Public Law No: 105-353.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||10/13/1998 : Resolving Differences; 05/13/1998 : Passed Senate|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1260 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.