S.1334 - A bill to amend title 10, United States Code, to establish a demonstration project to evaluate the feasibility of using the Federal Employees Health Benefits program to ensure the availability of adequate health care for Medicare-eligible beneficiaries under the military health care system.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Bond, Christopher S. [R-MO] (Introduced 10/29/1997)|
|Committees:||Senate - Armed Services|
|Latest Action:||10/29/1997 Read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1334 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.