S.1693 - National Parks Omnibus Management Act of 1998105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Thomas, Craig [R-WY] (Introduced 02/27/1998)|
|Committees:||Senate - Energy and Natural Resources | House - Resources|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 105-202; H. Rept. 105-767|
|Latest Action:||11/13/1998 Became Public Law No: 105-391.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
- Passed House
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.1693 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.