S.Con.Res.88 - A concurrent resolution calling on Japan to have an open, competitive market for consumer photographic film and paper and other sectors facing market access barriers in Japan.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Sen. D'Amato, Alfonse [R-NY] (Introduced 04/02/1998)|
|Committees:||Senate - Finance | House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||07/17/1998 Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.|
This bill has the status Passed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.Con.Res.88 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.