S.J.Res.1 - A joint resolution proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to require a balanced budget.105th Congress (1997-1998)
|Sponsor:||Sen. Hatch, Orrin G. [R-UT] (Introduced 01/21/1997)|
|Committees:||Senate - Judiciary|
|Committee Reports:||S. Rept. 105-3|
|Latest Action:||03/04/1997 Failed of passage in Senate by Yea-Nay Vote. 66-34. Record Vote No: 24.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||03/04/1997 : Failed Senate|
This bill has the status Failed Senate
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Failed Senate
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: S.J.Res.1 — 105th Congress (1997-1998)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.