H.R.113 - To remove certain restrictions on participation in the demonstration project conducted by the Secretary of Defense to provide health care for Medicare-eligible Department of Defense beneficiaries under the Federal Employees Health Benefits program.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Cunningham, Randy (Duke) [R-CA-51] (Introduced 01/06/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services; Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||01/22/1999 Executive Comment Requested from DOD.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.113 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.