H.R.1249 - To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to establish a national cemetery for veterans in the Atlanta, Georgia, metropolitan area.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Barr, Bob [R-GA-7] (Introduced 03/24/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Veterans' Affairs|
|Latest Action:||05/20/1999 Referred to the Subcommittee on Benefits.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1249 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.