H.R.1651 - Fishermen's Protective Act Amendments of 2000106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Young, Don [R-AK-At Large] (Introduced 04/29/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Resources | Senate - Commerce, Science, and Transportation|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 106-197; S. Rept. 106-302|
|Latest Action:||11/07/2000 Became Public Law No: 106-450.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||07/25/2000 : Resolving Differences|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- Resolving Differences
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1651 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.