H.R.1939 - To amend title 39, United States Code, to allow postal patrons to contribute to funding for Alzheimer's disease research through the voluntary purchase of certain specially issued United States postage stamps.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Weygand, Robert A. [D-RI-2] (Introduced 05/25/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||06/07/1999 Referred to the Subcommittee on Postal Service.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.1939 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.