H.R.2401 - U.S. Holocaust Assets Commission Extension Act106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Lazio, Rick [R-NY-2] (Introduced 06/30/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Banking and Financial Services | Senate - Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs|
|Latest Action:||12/09/1999 Became Public Law No: 106-155.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.2401 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.