H.R.303 - To amend title 38, United States Code, to permit retired members of the Armed Forces who retired with over 20 years of service and who have service-connected disabilities to receive compensation from the Department of Veterans Affairs concurrently with retired pay, without deduction from either.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Bilirakis, Michael [R-FL-9] (Introduced 01/06/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Veterans' Affairs|
|Latest Action:||03/09/1999 Referred to the Subcommittee on Benefits.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.303 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.