H.R.3709 - Internet Nondiscrimination Act of 2000106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Cox, Christopher [R-CA-47] (Introduced 02/29/2000)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 106-609|
|Latest Action:||05/18/2000 Read the second time. Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 556.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||05/10/2000 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Passed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Science, Technology, Communications
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.3709 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.