H.R.4444 - To authorize extension of nondiscriminatory treatment (normal trade relations treatment) to the People's Republic of China, and to establish a framework for relations between the United States and the People's Republic of China. 106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Archer, Bill [R-TX-7] (Introduced 05/15/2000)(by request)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 106-632|
|Latest Action:||10/10/2000 Became Public Law No: 106-286.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||09/19/2000 : Passed Senate; 05/24/2000 : Passed House|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4444 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.