H.R.4511 - To prohibit the Secretary of Transportation and the Administrator of the Federal Motor Carrier Administration from taking action to finalize, implement, or enforce a rule related to the hours of service of drivers for motor carriers, and for other purposes.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Terry, Lee [R-NE-2] (Introduced 05/19/2000)|
|Committees:||House - Transportation and Infrastructure|
|Latest Action:||05/22/2000 Referred to the Subcommittee on Ground Transportation.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4511 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.