H.R.4649 - To amend the Trade Act of 1974 to establish a transitional adjustment assistance program for workers adversely affected by reason of the extension of nondiscriminatory treatment (normal trade relations treatment) to the products of the People's Republic of China.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Kaptur, Marcy [D-OH-9] (Introduced 06/13/2000)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||06/13/2000 Referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.4649 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.