H.R.5164 - Transportation Recall Enhancement, Accountability, and Documentation (TREAD) Act106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Upton, Fred [R-MI-6] (Introduced 09/13/2000)|
|Committees:||House - Commerce|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 106-954|
|Latest Action:||11/01/2000 Became Public Law No: 106-414.|
This bill has the status Became Law
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Passed House
- Passed Senate
- To President
- Became Law
Subject — Policy Area:
- Transportation and Public Works
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5164 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.