H.R.5358 - To amend title 13, United States Code, to provide that the term of office of the Director of the Census shall be 5 years, to require that such Director report directly to the Secretary of Commerce, and for other purposes.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Maloney, Carolyn B. [D-NY-14] (Introduced 10/02/2000)|
|Committees:||House - Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||10/12/2000 Referred to the Subcommittee on the Census.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5358 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.