H.R.5605 - To require that the same transit pass transportation fringe benefits that are currently being offered to certain executive branch employees in the National Capital Region be extended to other similarly situated Federal employees.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Moran, James P. [D-VA-8] (Introduced 10/30/2000)|
|Committees:||House - Government Reform|
|Latest Action:||11/13/2000 Referred to the Subcommittee on Civil Service.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Government Operations and Politics
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.5605 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.