H.R.884 - To require prior congressional approval before the United States supports the admission of the People's Republic of China into the World Trade Organization, and to provide for the withdrawal of the United States from the World Trade Organization if China is accepted into the WTO without the support of the United States.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Gephardt, Richard A. [D-MO-3] (Introduced 03/01/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Rules; Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||03/08/1999 Referred to the Subcommittee on Trade.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.R.884 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.