H.Con.Res.177 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that nuclear weapons should be taken off hair-trigger alert.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Markey, Edward J. [D-MA-7] (Introduced 08/05/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Armed Services; International Relations|
|Latest Action:||08/05/1999 Referred to the Committee on International Relations, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Armed Forces and National Security
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.177 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.