H.Con.Res.252 - Expressing the sense of the Congress regarding ensuring a competitive North American market for softwood lumber.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Kolbe, Jim [R-AZ-5] (Introduced 02/16/2000)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Latest Action:||07/21/2000 Sponsor introductory remarks on measure.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.252 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.