H.Con.Res.383 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that environmentally sound processes for dry and wet cleaning should be accepted by financial institutions as safe investments.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Manzullo, Donald A. [R-IL-16] (Introduced 07/27/2000)|
|Committees:||House - Banking and Financial Services|
|Latest Action:||08/16/2000 Referred to the Subcommittee on Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Finance and Financial Sector
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.383 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.