H.Con.Res.406 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that Federal land management agencies should immediately enact a cohesive strategy to reduce the overabundance of forest fuels which places national resources at high risk of catastrophic wildfire.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Radanovich, George [R-CA-19] (Introduced 09/22/2000)|
|Committees:||House - Agriculture; Resources|
|Latest Action:||09/28/2000 Referred to the Subcommittee on Department Operations, Oversight, Nutrition and Forestry.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Public Lands and Natural Resources
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Con.Res.406 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.