H.J.Res.31 - Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States with respect to the right to life.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Oberstar, James L. [D-MN-8] (Introduced 02/23/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||03/02/1999 Referred to the Subcommittee on the Constitution.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Civil Rights and Liberties, Minority Issues
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.J.Res.31 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.