H.J.Res.57 - Disapproving the extension of nondiscriminatory treatment (normal trade relations treatment) to the products of the People's Republic of China.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Rohrabacher, Dana [R-CA-45] (Introduced 06/07/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Ways and Means|
|Committee Reports:||H. Rept. 106-262|
|Latest Action:||07/27/1999 Motion to reconsider laid on the table Agreed to without objection.|
|Major Recorded Votes:||07/27/1999 : Failed House|
This bill has the status Failed House
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
- Failed House
Subject — Policy Area:
- Foreign Trade and International Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.J.Res.57 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.