H.Res.155 - United States Record on the Armenian Genocide Resolution106th Congress (1999-2000)
Subject Terms Assigned to H.Res.155 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)
Links from terms open lists of other bills and resolutions to which the term has been assigned. Find Bills by Legislative Subject and Policy Area provides research guidance. View all Legislative Subject Terms for this Congress.
One Policy Area term, which best describes an entire measure, is assigned to every public bill or resolution.
- Central Asia
- Congressional reporting requirements
- Courts-martial and courts of inquiry
- Crimes against humanity
- District of Columbia
- Government officials
- Government publicity
- Jewish holocaust (1939-1945)
- Middle East and North Africa
- Public records
- Sentences (Criminal procedure)