H.Res.239 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives with regard to obscenity and sexual objectification in the United States.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Miller, Gary G. [R-CA-41] (Introduced 07/01/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Judiciary|
|Latest Action:||07/13/1999 Referred to the Subcommittee on Crime.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.239 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.