H.Res.396 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that a biennial budget process should be enacted in the second session of the 106th Congress.106th Congress (1999-2000)
|Sponsor:||Rep. Dreier, David [R-CA-28] (Introduced 11/18/1999)|
|Committees:||House - Budget|
|Latest Action:||11/18/1999 Referred to the House Committee on the Budget.|
This bill has the status Introduced
Here are the steps for Status of Legislation:
Subject — Policy Area:
- Economics and Public Finance
- View subjects
Cosponsors: H.Res.396 — 106th Congress (1999-2000)All Bill Information (Except Text)
No results match your search criteria.
- Change the selection in the search bar above.
- In search results, remove a filter/facet under "Refined by."
- Check for spelling errors and typos.
- Get additional search tips.